Outdoor Sporting Events

Thinking of organising a big event. Make sure you see our Community Recreation Team for more details.

Just like sporting clubs, casual users and/or big event organisers need to gain approval for use of City of Melville Reserves, Roads and pathways.

Approvals for outdoor events such as triathlons, marathons, rowing regatta's, cycle rides, fun runs and fun walks can be gained by contacting the Community Recreation Team on 9364 0271 or email rdo@melville.wa.gov.au.

When events are on the roads or crossing road / driveways Traffic Management Plans will be required to be submitted along with the application and any further information on the event.