In The Zone
Get more from your training with Myzone
What is MYZONE?
MYZONE’s MZ3 is the most versatile fitness tracker on the market, providing real time feedback on heart rate, calories, and effort. The MZ3 ensures that you get accurate feedback on all of your exercise, helping you to get in the zone.
The MZ3’s built in memory means you can make every session count, even when your training away from your gym and smartphone.
Achieve your health and fitness goals with motivational support from friends through the MYZONE® social network, and utilize the unique MYZONE® Effort Points (MEPs) system to earn the credit you deserve and REWARD your EFFORT.
MYZONE at LeisureFit
The system works by having members wear their MZ3 effort tracker that sends their readings to the MyZone screens in real-time.
Through a series of personalized, color-coded tiles, users always know precisely what heart-rate zone they are in at any given moment during their workout, allowing them to put in optimum effort to obtain maximum results. This data is recorded within the user’s online personal activity report, accessible either through the MYZONE website or the free MYZONE app, allowing them to log in at any time to see how close they are to reaching their goals.
- See your calories, heart rate, and effort in real-time with easy-to-follow colours
- Automatic email feedback on all of your exercise motivates you to stay on track
- View your training efforts via a personalised free app and online account
- Measuring effort levels the playing field and enables competition against yourself or friends
- Monitor your food in-take through the free app
- Stay accountable to your health targets with our simple goal setting
- Connect with friends and motivate progress through a personalised social feed
- Participate in challenges with friends and other users all over the world
- Earn rewards through status rankings linked to attaining world health guidelines
- Benefit from accurate calorie burn feedback during all of your exercise routines
- Gain exclusive access to zone match classes
- Make exercise fun
For more information on MYZONE, please visit www.myzone.org.